SYLLABUS – B.Sc (N) – 4 Years Course
As prescribed by Indian Nursing Council and Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth (annual pattern)
- Candidate for admission to the first year B.Sc (N) degree course should have passed the HSC (Academic) examination conducted by the state board or university or any other equivalent with the minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Biology, Physics & Chemistry with English as a subject of study (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC).
- For vocational stream 50% marks aggregate in Physics, Foundation Sciences or Chemistry, Nursing and English.
- Senior school certificate +2 pre degree examination (10+2)
- DMLT is not a nursing programme and hence students are not eligible for admission in BSc (N) programme.
- Age of 17 years as on 31st, December , with an upper age limit of 25 yrs.
- Relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC
The best of the most experienced senior faculty in the grade of Professors and Asst. Professors in Nursing with M.Sc (N) qualification and Clinical Instructors who are really helping them to practice the theoretical knowledge in the clinical settings. More emphasis will be made on bedside training rather than theoretical classes. Apart from this, Professors and Asst Professors from clinical and Para-clinical departments arc handling classes for B.Sc (N) students.