M.Sc. (N) – 2 Years course Clinical Specialty
- Medical Surgical Nursing (Cardio Vascular & Thoracic)
- Obstetric & Gynecological Nursing
- Paediatric (Child Health) Nursing
- Psychiatric (Mental Health) Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any Nursing Registration Council.
- The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of: B.Sc (Nursing) / B.Sc Hons. (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with minimum of 55% aggregate mark.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc (Nursing) / B.Sc Hons. (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc (Nursing).
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing)
- Candidate should be medically fit.
- 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates may be given.
- No age limit.