Why Study at KGNC
- Students studying in KGNC get 100% placement including our parent institute MGMC&RI and also in and around the country.
- Pondicherry Journal of Nursing –A quarterly national journal published by KGNC offers an opportunity for the students to publish their projects and dissertations.
- Campus interviews are conducted to students by various multispecialty hospitals and reputed organizations in India
- Adolescent counseling services are being provided.
- Students develop good concentration power through yoga.
- Yoga has been incorporated in B.Sc. (N) curriculum from I to III years.
- Memorandum of understanding (MoU) with NGOs to develop civic responsibility to students.
- We have Literary Club, Research Club and Red Ribbon Club for the students to grow personally and professionally.
- Information Communication Technology (ICT) inculcated teaching, learning and evaluation strategies followed.
- Telephonic nursing services.
- Book Bank facility available for socio-economically weaker students.
- MoU has been signed for placement with Canadian Health Care Academy and with IMC University of Applied Sciences, KREMS, Austria for faculty & student exchange programme
- Annual scholarship is available for socio-economically weaker students initiated by alumni.
- Earn & Learn facility
We have so many innovations and highlights for students to develop their career.That innovatives and highlights are:
- In-service Education
- Career Guidance Programme
- Nursing Education Unit
- Quick Response Team
- Multidisciplinary Teaching Learning
- Yoga therapy
- Skype interactions on career opportunities
- Kalanjali Clubs
- Mind mapping sessions
- BLS Training facility for students
- Value-added skills training
- Youth Red Cross
- Music Therapy Training
- Vernacular sessions
- Nature club
- LMS Online e-learning modules as TL Tool
- Palliative Training Programme