- Well-equipped and well-ventilated classrooms with adequate audiovisual equipment like LCD and mike.
- Well-furnished and equipped laboratories.
- Excellent hostel accommodation.
- 1170 bedded multi-speciality hospital.
- Stationeries, Internet and photocopy facilities for the students within the campus.
- A 24 hours Indian Bank ATM.
- Free health check-up/medical care for students.
- In-door/out-door games and other recreational facilities.
- Hi-tech buses for safe and comfortable transport for students.
- Separate spacious study hall on the college premises.
- CCTV supervision of every classroom is available 24 hours.
- Separate spacious study hall in the college premises.
The below-mentioned laboratories are well-furnished and equipped with dummies/mannequins/specimens/models/puppets/charts/posters/ instruments/bones/trays/advanced types of equipment and other related articles to practice nursing procedures efficiently and have sufficient exposure to hone their basics in nursing service
- Nutrition Laboratory
- Medical Surgical Laboratory
- Community Health Nursing Laboratory
- MCH Laboratory
- Mental Health Laboratory
- Computer Laboratory
- A.V. Aids Laboratory
- Anatomy Laboratory
- Physiology Laboratory
- Biochemistry Laboratory
- Microbiology Laboratory
- Pathology Laboratory
- Advanced Simulation Laboratory (Accredited by American Heart Association)
The nursing college possesses well-maintained latest audio-visual equipment like wall mount Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) Projectors, Slide Projectors, Document Camera, Overhead Projectors and LED Television, DVD Player, Puppets, Charts, Posters, and Models.
MULTI-specialty HOSPITAL– CLINICAL FACILITIES
Our multi-speciality hospital caters to a large number of the needy, as inpatients and out-patients, providing specialized care in all the departments. Nursing students are really privileged to have clinical exposure in their own parent multi-speciality hospital with 1170 bed strength and other affiliated multi-speciality hospitals. The average daily out-patient attendance is more than 3314 and average in-patient attendance is 850 at present and this guarantees adequate clinical materials with modern laboratories for the students to be exposed to a broad spectrum of diseases and their management. Free treatment is given to the public.
COMMUNITY HEALTH SERVICES
We have our own established Rural Health Centre and City Centre located in Seliamedu & at Pillaithottam. In addition to the above 2 centres, the Government of Puducherry has allotted 2 more primary health centres to us namely, Kosapalayam and Kirumampakkam. These four health centres had been taken up and being utilized by our college for field training activities such as home visits, nutrition demonstration, health education, and school health services.
The nursing college has got its own library in addition to the central library shelved around 5000 textbooks including departmental library books & 10,000 e-learning books. Nursing & nursing-related science books in different titles, current Indian and foreign journals as required are adequately stacked to cater the needs of students of all three Nursing Programs viz., B.Sc.(N), P.B.B.Sc.(N) and M.Sc.(N) and faculty members.
Separate well-furnished hostels for girls and boys are available on the college campus which is spacious, well-ventilated and air-conditioned. Students are provided ozonized, purified RO water; hygienically prepared and high-quality vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals are also served. Students can spend their leisure times in the park, playground, and canteen.
Our Institute has its own fleet of buses for safe transport for outreach services and observational visits for the students. Students will be taken every week for shopping.